- Feature change in LVDMSManager: Removed some reserved field name restrictions.
- Bug fix in LVDMSManager: The text stamp list on the folder properties dialog was not getting loaded.
- Bug fix in LVDMSCore10: Fixed a bug where the records per page value would be set to 0 causing an error in LVDMSWeb.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: Fixed a bug where an error would prevent appending a tif to another tif when using the LVDMSCore10.ClientSession to upload the file.
- Added support for storing and viewing LaserVault Reports files in DMS and “on the fly” overlay merging
- Feature addition in LVDMSFolderWatch: Added a feature to process files older than (n) minutes.
- Feature addition in LVDMSWeb.NET: Added logging of remote IP on session start.
- Feature addition in LVDMSWeb(ASP): Added logging of remote IP during login attempts.
- Bug fix in LVDMSFolderWatch: Old errored/processed items were not being removed when using the log prefix
command line parameter.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWorkFlow.Net: The auto fill feature wasn’t working correctly.
- Feature change in LVDMSWorkflow (Windows App): When grouping by the urgent or pending columns, pending/urgent items show up at the top of the list.
- Feature addition in LVDMSWorkflow (Windows App): Added support for sorting by clicking a column header.
- Feature addition in LVDMSWeb.NET: Added the ability to specify a comparison operator when performing a query via URL.
- Feature addition in LVDMSWeb.NET: Updated document viewer settings dialog to allow a default zoom setting of up to 400%.
- Bug fix in WorkFlowStats2.asp: Fixed a bug that would report an “Invalid use of null” error if there were no flow instance records for the selected flow definition.
- Feature addition in LVDMSWeb.NET: Added highlighter, sticky note, and stamp annotation buttons that will pre-set the default text and font in the annotation dialog.
- Bug fix in LVDMSServerConfig: The routine that creates the database for the first time was missing code to add the FTIndexed field.
- Feature Addition in LVDMSCore10: Added DocumentFile_DownloadBytes function to download a document to a byte array.
- Bug fix in LVRPT1.dll affecting LVDMSRptImport: An error would be displayed when trying to split a report that had a form feed as the first character.
- Bug fix in LVPrint10.dll affecting LVDMSRptImport: When a PDF was generated that used an overlay with one or more images, the image temporary files would show up in the root of the drive.
- Bug fix in LVPrint10.dll affecting LVDMSRptImport: When using an overlay with an image, the image was not being rendered properly.
- Bug fix in LVPrint10.dll affecting LVDMSRptImport: Barcode and text relocation objects were not picking up text from the correct lines on the report.
- Bug fix in LVPrint10.dll affecting LVDMSRptImport: LVPrint10 was defaulting to creating secured PDFs.
- Bug fix in LVDMSCore10: An error would be returned if a field was edited and full text was enabled for a field in a different folder. This affected LVDMSManager.
- Bug fix in LVDMSCoreB: The database version constant wasn’t updated to the current version. This would cause an error in LVDMSWeb classic asp version.
- Bug fix in LVDMSRptImport: A “file in use” error was reported when splitting a report after viewing the overlay preview and when the full text extraction option was enabled.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: An error would be reported if the user tried to batch export records without first performing a search.
- Bug fix in LVDMSCoreB: Task locks set to expire using the minutes interval were defaulting to hours instead of minutes.
- Feature Addition in LVDMSManager, LVDMSConfig, LVDMSWeb.NET, LVDMSCore10: Added support for full text indexing.
- Installer Update: Added LVDMSWorkFlowSetup.msi to cabs folder in LVDMSWeb.
- Bug fix in LVDMSFolderWatch: An error would be reported when trying to update a DMS from an email property that contained Unicode characters.
- Feature addition in LVDMSCore10: Added a function to the PDFHelper class to return fields from a PDF Form as a DocumentFieldList.
- Bug fix in LVDMSFolderWatch: An error would be reported when trying to update a DMS from an email property that contained Unicode characters.
- Feature Addition in LVDMSFolderWatch: Added an option to include the email header information when attaching the email body as a document.
- Feature Addition in LVDMSWeb.NET: The list of records is refreshed to show a newly added record.
- Bug fix in LVDMSServerConfig: An error was found during the upgrade process from DMS9.
- Feature addition in LVDMSWeb.NET: Added an option in the batch export screen to export documents as attachments in an email (.eml) file.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWorkFlow Desktop: Fixed a bug where the “Assigned To” column would not update if both the Auto Advance and Auto Check out options were enabled.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWebViewer/LVDMSWorkFlow (Desktop): When choosing the option to print the current page, a message would be displayed that no pages were selected.
- Bug fix in LVDMSCoreB: When loading the SelectedPageList object with a single page, it would report 0 pages selected.
- Bug fix in LVDMSCoreB: When loading the SelectedPageList object with a single page, it would report 0 pages selected.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWorkFlow.NET: When viewing a document using Acrobat Reader in IE, the pend menu would display behind the PDF document.
- Bug fix in LVDMSOCRShell: An error was being reported when attempting to convert a PDF to a TIF to OCR it.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWebViewer/LVDMSWorkFlow (Desktop): An error would be displayed when sending email using the MAPI option.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: A bug introduced in 10.1.26 could cause the buttons on the main page to be improperly enabled/disabled under certain circumstances.
- Bug fix in LVDMSOCRShell: An error was reported when attempting to OCR a PDF.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: The field link feature was not working.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: When multiple browser windows/tabs are launched from URL based searches, some documents would display blank.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: Documents other than PDF or TIF such as HTM or TXT would not display with a scroll bar.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWorkFlow.NET: Users were unable to view notes in the web based workflow client.
- Bug fix in LVDMSFolderWatch: The program would attempt to process files with no extension.
- Feature change in LVDMSRptImport: Updated to .NET.
- Feature addition in LVDMSRPTImport: Added option to extract full text from each report.
- Feature addition in LVDMSRPTImport: Added DMS Document Type option to create documents as PDF or LVRPT.
- Feature addition in LVDMSCore10: Added support for Record_Edit_FieldList function.
- Feature addition in LVDMSWeb.NET: Added support for Record_Edit_FieldList function.
- Feature change in LVDMSCore10: Changed xml encoding to reduce total data size.
- Feature change in LVDMSWeb.NET: Changed export to csv functionality so that it will replace a carriage return or line feed character with a space.
- Bug fix in LVDMSServerConfig: Fixed an error during the database upgrade caused by a reference to an out of date DLL.
- Feature change in LVIToLVDMS: Added a criteria option for selecting workflow instance records.
- Feature change in LVDMSPDFSplit: Updated to use newer imaging components that can better handle larger PDF files.
- Feature change in LVDMSWorkflow: Updated both web and windows app to only show groups associated with a workflow task.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWorkFlow.NET: Fixed a bug where a date/time field would not be filled during an auto fill
- Feature addition in LVIToLVDMS: Added LVISelectionCriteria config entry.
- Feature change in LVDMSFolderWatch: Added checking for session time outs. Will attempt to re-login up to 10 times.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: PDF form field data was not being set in the PDF file when viewing using the built in viewer.
- Feature change in LVDMSWorkFlow.NET: Modified the workflow data entry screen to maintain scroll position when a transition option is selected.
- Feature change in LVSQL1.DLL: Updated default command timeout to 300 seconds.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: Fixed a bug where a date/time field would not be filled during an auto fill operation.
- Feature addition in LVDMSWeb.NET: Added option to view document in a new window to the document view screen and workflow screen.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: Fixed a bug where annotations would not be displayed for a user with permission to view but not add.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: Fixed a bug where annotations would not appear on PDFs when doing a batch export.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: Fixed a bug where the Librarian button was enabled regardless of security settings.
- Feature change in LVDMSWeb.NET: Modified the document view routines to include record constraint checking when checking document access permissions.
- Bug fix in LVDMSRptImport: An error would be logged if the index page or index line field was defined in the DMS folder, but there were no report index fields defined.
- Feature change in LVDMSManager: Updated field name validation to better catch potential invalid field names.
- Feature addition in LVDMSCore10: Added user preference for select list filter option.
- Feature addition in LVDMSWeb.NET: Added user preference for select list filter option.
- Feature addition in LVDMSManager: Added user preference for select list filter option.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: An error could be displayed if a user had old saved search preferences that referenced the advanced search screen.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: Updated to latest imaging components to fix a problem where printing an entire document would stall after a couple pages.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: Updated to latest imaging components to fix a problem where printing a specific page of a multipage document would stall.
- Bug fix in LVDMSFolderWatch: When processing an email with the option to process the message body, the program was getting the HTML version of the body even if that option wasn’t checked.
- Feature addition in LVDMSFolderWatch: Added an email processing option to attach the body of an email plus all attachments to a single record.
- Feature Addition in LVDMSRptImport: Added an option to attach a report file to the end of each split document. This can be used for terms/condition pages etc.
- Feature Addition in LVDMSRptImport: Added command line option /Delete to delete report files after they have been split.
- Bug fix in LVDMSRptImport: Fixed an intermittent bug that would cause a printer error to be reported when generating PDF files.
- Installer Update: Added LVCommon.DLL
- Feature Addition in LVDMSPDFSplit: Added ability to specify start/length for each text item location.
- Feature Addition in LVDMSPDFSplit: Added /AutoName command line parameter and functionality to name the entire file using the first split value found.
- Bug Fix in LVDMSPDFSplit: Fixed a bug that would cause LVDMSPDFSplit to continually use more memory when splitting a PDF file. On a large file this could lead to out of memory errors.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: Under Internet Explorer, the document viewer would print a blank page if a TIF contained an annotation.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: Fixed a bug that would cause the Add Document record menu item to not work.
- Installer Update: Added LVDMSCEPost utility to the installer.
- Feature additions in LVDMSFileImport: Added support for replaceable tokens in the /FilePath parameter. Added /FilePathDateFormat parameter. Added support for wildcards in the FileName and DMSFileName config entries. Added support for replaceable tokens #FileName# and #DMSFileName# in the FieldValue config entry.
- Bug fix in LVDMSCoreB: Fixed a bug that would cause an error to be reported if encryption was enabled and the option to generate a thumbnail for a tif file was enabled.
- Bug fix in LVDMSFolderWatch: An error would be reported when processing an e-mail that contained two or more attachments with the same file name.
- Bug fix in LVDMSCore10: The DocumentFolder EditRecordPage and CloneRecordPage properties were not being saved to XML properly.
- Feature change in LVDMSWeb.NET: Modified the behavior of dialog windows so they don’t flash the previous contents when opened.
- Feature change in LVDMSWeb.NET: Changed the way select lists display and filter the results as the user types.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: Fixed a bug in the document view window that would result in the right most scroll bars not being visible.
- Feature addition in LVDMSWeb.NET: Added functionality to save the size, location, and maximized state of the document view, add record, edit record, and search windows.
- Feature addition in LVDMSManager: Added sort capabilities to the user import screen.
- General: Updated to latest version of UI and imaging components.
- Bug fix in LVDMSCore10: The PDFHelper.SetFieldsFromFieldList function was not setting field values.
- Bug fix in LVDMSCore10: The PDFHelper functions for setting pdf form values were improperly setting the value for check box items which resulted in the items always being checked.
- Feature change in LVDMSManager: Updated to select first item in lists.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb Classic: Fixed an error that would be displayed when attempting to view a document type other than PDF or TIF.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWorkFlow.NET: If the complete task button was clicked twice at just the right time and the auto advance option was enabled, it could result in two tasks being completed and the data from the first task being duplicated to the second task.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWorkFlow.NET: Boolean fields were using the field name instead of the display name in the data entry screen.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWorkFlow.NET: A transition update field that referenced itself in the update value was not getting set to the correct value.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWorkFlow Windows App: The app was using the windows width instead of scale width to calculate components width and height settings.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWorkFlow Windows App: Invalid width was being set in some cases for a select list.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWorkFlow Windows App: An error message would be displayed when minimizing the application.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWorkFlow Windows App: An error message would sometimes be displayed when switching groups.
- Bug fix in LVDMSCoreB: The DB_CompleteManualTask function was not setting the RecordDateModified and RecordModifiedBy fields when a manual task was completed.
- Feature addition in LVDMSServerConfig: Added code to update references to older versions of LVDMSCore in workflow scripts.
- Feature change in LVDMSFolderWatch: The folder browse button for selecting the watch path now uses the current path if any as the starting location.
- Feature addition in LVDMSFolderWatch: Added buttons to move a watch item up or down in the list.
- Feature change in LVIToLVDMS: Updated security import to give system fields view permissions.
- Bug fix in LVDMSCoreB: Fixed a problem where single page TIF files would generate an error when converting to PDF.
- Bug fix in LVDMSCoreB: Fixed a bug that would cause the script source listing to display the last line of the script twice in the error details.
- Bug fix in LVDMSCoreB: Fixed a problem in the User.DB_LoadByUserName function that would cause the user to be removed from their groups if the option to load groups was set to true.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: The viewer preferences screen would not display if the default annotation text contained a new line character.
- Feature change in LVDMSManager: Made the default annotation text field multiline on the user preferences screen.
- Feature change in LVDMSWeb.NET: Updated PDF related routines to use newer imaging components.
- Feature change in LVDMSCoreB: Updated some PDF related routines to use newer imaging components.
- Bug fix in LVDMSServerConfig: The button to test SMTP settings wasn’t working.
- Feature change in LVDMSServerConfig: Added help button to display the installation guide pdf.
- Feature addition in LVDMSWorkflow.NET: Added help button that links to documentation.
- Feature addition in LVIToLVDMS: Added user preference import.
- Installer update: Added LVDMSCore9.DLL to installer.
- Feature addition in LVDMSRecordImport: Added an option to run an update query against the source database for each record.
- Feature addition in LVDMSManager: Made the manager remember which group was selected when moving from one folder security node to another so you don’t have to select the group each time.
- Bug fix in LVDMSManager: The suggested PDF form URLs on the PDF Forms tab were still referring to the classic asp LVDMSWeb Interface.
- Feature change in LVDMSCore10 and LVDMSCoreB: Added TransferChunkSize property to set the size of the data chunk transmitted to the server during file uploads. Defaults to 200,000 bytes.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: When adding a record via PDF form submission, workflow instances were not being created.
- Feature Addition in LVDMSFolderWatch: Added file attach options “Append Oldest” and “Append Newest”.
- Bug fix in LVDMSFolderWatch: The file attach option “Replace PDF, Append TIF” was not working for non-barcoded documents.
- Bug fix in LVDMSRptImport: When the direct connect option was enabled the program was not requiring the site name field.
- Bug fix in LVDMSRptImport: The preview pdf button was not working on the overlay tab.
- Bug fix in LVDMSSuite Installer: Some required DLLs and OCXs for LVDMSRptImport were missing from the installer.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: Style sheet was updated to work around a bug in the latest version of the Telerik context menu component.
- Updated imaging components to newest version.
- Bug fix in LVDMSServerConfig: The upgrade routine would leave behind annotation entries in the wrong format if the annotation data had no objects.
- Feature addition in LVDMS Folder Watch: Added an option to save errored items to a folder in DMS.
- Feature addition in LVDMS Manager: Added an option to change a folder’s parent folder.
- Feature addition in LVDMS Folder Watch: Added an option to combine TIF file attachments into a single TIF when processing e-mail.
- Feature addition in LVDMS Folder Watch: Add the current configuration file to the bottom of the config screen.
- Bug fix in LVDMS Record Import: There was a typo when loading the config that would cause the DocumentRoot setting to not be read from the config file.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWorkflow.NET: The option to use the document viewer for PDF files was not being honored in workflow.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWorkflow.NET: If the end user had the auto advance option enabled and completed a task, the document pane didn’t refresh to display the document for the next task.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: The default zoom settings were not being applied to the document viewer.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: When viewing documents extra scroll bars would be displayed in certain circumstances.
- Feature addition in LVDMSFolderWatch: Added option to auto rotate pages a specified number of degrees.
- Feature addition in LVDMSOCR: Added an option to specify which PDF OCR engine to use.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: The record view settings screen was allowing the end user to select the same sort field multiple times which would result in an error when querying.
- Bug fix in LVDMSServerConfig: The upgrade from DB version 6001 to 6002 would fail if an annotation entry was found with no corresponding document file.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: The Record_Edit API function was not properly updating field values.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWorkFlow.NET: The border around the data entry section would not expand to surround all data entry inputs when using manual layout and the layout was large.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWorkFlow.NET: The description and instructions boxes would display even if the description or instruction text was blank.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWorkFlow.NET: The custom links were not being displayed.
- Feature addition in LVDMSFolderWatch: Added date conversion options for data fields.
- Bug fix in LVDMSCore10.DLL: If encryption was enabled the system would attempt to generate thumbnails after the file was encrypted which would result in an error.
- Feature addition in LVItoLVDMS: Added option “SynchRecID” to keep RecID and RecordID fields the same value between LVI and DMS.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWeb.NET: The show all button was enabled when a category folder was selected.
- Bug fix in LVDMSWorkflow.NET: The option to auto advance to the next task was not working.
- Feature change in LVDMSWeb.NET: Removed the “Launch Document” button from the document viewer page.
- Feature addition in LVDMSWorkFlow.NET, LVDMSManager, LVDMSWorkflow windows client: Added support for locking documents when a workflow task is checked out.
- Feature change in LVDMSWeb.NET: Updated to use DocuVieware viewer for TIFs and PDFs.
- Feature change in LVDMSWeb.NET: added option to view PDFs in DMS Viewer vs native viewer.
- Feature change in LVDMSWeb.NET: Added support in TIF/PDF viewer for rotating pages.
- Feature change in LVDMSWeb.NET: Added support in TIF/PDF viewer for deleting pages.
- Feature change in LVDMSWeb.NET and LVDMSManager.NET: Added security options – Print Document and Export Document.
- Feature change in LVDMSWeb (ASP): Deprecated ActiveX TIF viewer. Classic web interface now converts the tif to pdf and displays the pdf.
- Feature change in LVDMSWeb (ASP): Removed ActiveX workflow client. Windows desktop workflow client can be used in place of this or web based workflow client in LVDMSWeb.NET.
- Feature change in LVDMSWeb (ASP): Removed ActiveX batch print client. Windows desktop batch print client can be used in place of this or web based batch print in LVDMSWeb.NET.
- Feature addition in LVDMSManager: User preferences for multiple accounts can be updated at once.
- Feature addition in LVDMSManager: Multiple user accounts can be deleted at once.
- Feature addition in LVItoLVDMS: Added support for importing ACL data and mapping it to security permissions.
- Bug fix in in DMS Manager.NET: The “Edit Current Task” button on the flow instance search screen was not working.
- Feature change in DMSCore10.NET and LVDMSWeb.NET: Updated to use new imaging components in place of LVDMSShell.
- Feature addition in LVItoLVDMS: Added option named “GenerateThumbnails” for each conversion folder.
- Feature change in LVDMSWeb.NET and LVDMSWeb ASP: Modified DocumentFile_Add routine to check for existence of the specified record id. If not found then an exception is thrown.
- Bug fix in DMS Workflow .NET: After a user checked out a task that didn’t allow check in, the check in button stayed enabled.
- Feature change in DMS Web .NET: Updated add record routine to display most recently added records in the grid if no prior search has been performed and no documents were attached.
- Feature change in DMS Web .NET: Changed the paging options on the search results grid to allow advanced paging options and to always show the number of items.
- Bug fix in DMS Web .NET: If a Boolean field had its format set to “Text (No Format)”, the string “Text (No Format)” would be displayed in the search results grid.
- Feature change in LVDMSCore10, LVDMSCoreA, LVDMSWeb.NET, LVDMSWeb, LVDMSManager to store items with formatting of “Text (No Format)” as a blank entry in the xml to help reduce the size.
- Bug fix in LVItoLVDMS conversion utility: An error would be displayed if the LVI user table had a NULL value in the domain field.
- Bug fix in MSI Installer: The installer was not properly registering the LVDMSShell.exe and LVDMSOCRShell.exe components.
- Bug fix in DMS Workflow .NET: After clicking the right arrow to maximize the data entry section of the screen, scroll bars would be displayed and the split bar was not visible unless you scrolled to the right.
- Bug fix in DMS Workflow .NET: If a transition had fields associated with it, the fields would not get enabled when the “check out” button was clicked.
- Bug fix in DMS Workflow .NET: Data entered in to fields associated with a transition was not getting saved when the task was completed.
- Bug fix in DMS Web .NET: Fields in the advanced search screen were not displayed in alphabetical order.
- Bug fix in DMS Web .NET: The enter key was not working in the search screen.
- Feature change in DMS Web .NET: Updated the search screen to handle cases where a user’s session times out before they click the search button.
- Feature change in DMS Web .NET: Changed web.config to allow displaying error message details in the remote browser.
- Feature addition in DMS Folder Watch: Added support for reading QR codes.
- Feature change in DMS Folder Watch: Added additional logging information when processing non barcode documents.
- Bug fix in DMS Folder Watch: The program would attempt to send an email after an error even if the option was not enabled.
- Feature Change in DMS Web .NET: When adding a text or note annotation, the annotation properties dialog will be displayed after the annotation is drawn.
- Feature Change in DMS Web .NET: Modified layout of annotation properties screen to make it less tall.
- Bug Fix in DMS Web UserAccess Report: An error was being generated because one of the queries referenced a field that didn’t exist in the GroupMembers table.
- Feature Change in DMS Web .NET: Updated data inputs to allow a maximum date of 12/31/9999
- Bug fix in DMS Web .NET: An error would be displayed on batch export if a user had a boolean field set to not visible in their preferences.
- Feature change in DMS Web. NET: Changed text and note annotation to use a default of “Enter text here.” when drawing a new annotation if there was no default annotation text defined.
- Bug fix in DMS Web .NET: Default annotation properties were not properly being set on the current annotation objects after exiting the preferences screen.
- Bug fix in DMS Web .NET: Changing the color and font properties of an existing annotation were not updating the default annotation properties.
- Bug fix in DMS Web .NET: Annotation text was being drawn in pixels rather than points.
- Bug fix in DMS Web Viewer ActiveX: Annotation text was being drawn in pixels rather than points.
- Bug fix in DMS Web Viewer ActiveX: Default font and background colors were not properly set.
- Bug fix in DMS Web Viewer ActiveX: Buttons to change font color were not setting correct value.
- Bug fix in LVDMSShell: Annotation text was being drawn in pixels rather than points.
- 1. Bug fix in DMS Web .NET: The scripted auto fill feature was not working properly.
- 2. Bug fix in DMS Workflow .NET: Modified code to check for a case where a user would click an item in the workflow grid that no longer exists in the list of flow instances.
- Bug fix in DMS Manager: If you copied a task and said “No” to the prompt to copy transitions, it would still copy the transitions.
- Bug fix in DMS Manager: If you copied a task and copied the transitions then deleted one of the newly copied transitions it would delete the original transition.
- Bug fix in DMS Workflow .NET: If you left a date field blank, an error was displayed even though the field was set to allow blanks.
- Fixed a problem that would cause the LVDMS manager to lock up for 5 minutes then display an error regarding a connection pool time out.
- Updated DMS Web asp.net interface to properly sort the underlying recordset when a column header in the display grid is clicked.
- Fixed a problem in LVDMSDaemon related to authorization.
- Fixed a problem in .NET web client. If an item from a select list was longer than the field was defined for an error would be generated when the record was added/updated.
- Fixed a problem in .Net web client. If a user had a boolean field set to non visible in their preferences, an error would be displayed when they went to view a document.
- Fixed a bug in LVDMSFolderWatch that was introduced when support for extended code 39 was added. An error was generated when folderwatch would find a laservault barcode.
- Modified batch export of documents to exclude duplicate documents.
- Updated .NET work flow client field layout routines to properly order the tab index for the data input fields.
- Updated .NET web client to set proper tab index on record add/edit/clone screens.
- Update .NET web client to set focus to first input field on record add/edit/clone screens.
- Updated .NEt work flow client to set focus to the first input field.
- Updated .NET web client to auto select items from the select lists when a user types in a partial value.
- Updated barcode generation to support extended code 39.
- Updated LVDMSFolderWatch to handle extended code 39.
- Updated LVDMSCore10 to use native .net library for email and encryption components.
- Added web.config.classic for cases where LVDMSWeb needs to run in a classic mode app pool.
- Updated page insert and page remove routines in LVDMSWeb API to account for annotations. Resolves problem where inserting or removing pages from the search results screen in DMS Scan Station would not update the annotations.
- Updated LVDMSWeb to keep dialog windows within the bounds of the browser window.
- Updated LVDMSConfig, LVDMSCore10, and LVDMSManager so it will alert the user if a newer version of LVDMSManager is available.
- Updated LVDMSManager to better handle cases where the session times out.
- On the main manager screen it will now display the time out error and then take you back to the log in screen.
- Added missing functionality to LVDMSManager. The option to right-click on the fields security and apply permissions to all fields was missing.
- Update LVXMLTree1.dll to properly handle extended ascii characters.
- Fixed a bug in LVDMS Manager: The option to copy fields when creating a new folder was not visible.
- Fixed a bug that would cause an error in workflow assignment when using group property to field constraints.
- Added improved exception handling to the LVDMS Manager app.
- Updated LVDMS Manager app to edit a task when double clicked in the workflow designer.
- Updated default settings in web.config for LVDMSWeb and LVDMSConfig.
- Fixed a bug in LVDMSWeb that could result in an error being display after dragging and dropping a column’s position on the main record view page.
- Updated LVDMSWeb web.config to allow for larger request sizes.
- Fixed a bug in LVDMSWeb that could generate an error if a user used a multiple folder search screen and had a default sorting preference set.
- Fixed a bug in LVDMSWeb that would cause a message to display stating that the value entered for a boolean field was not valid.
- Fixed a bug in LVDMSWeb that would cause the document id to not be saved with the cover page information when replacing a document.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the auto fill feature in DMS Web to not work.
- Fixed a bug in the advanced search screen. Criteria values like “TODAY” and “YESTERDAY” were not being properly evaluated.
- Modified LVDMSDaemon so that it will attempt to clean up both classic asp and asp.net temp folders older than 24 hours by default.
- Added command line switch to LVDMSDaemon /SessionTempDays=[# of days]. This will delete session temp folders older than the # of days specified.
- Modified LVDMSWeb to use a session temp folder outside the web application. This is to stop the ASP.NET app domain from recycling due to temp folders and files being created and deleted.
- Modified LVDMSWeb classic asp version to output logs into a seperate directory so they are not mixed with the LVDMSWeb asp.net logs.
- Fixed a problem on data entry screens. If a date field had a value of 12/30/1899 the date selector component would throw an exception because it thought the date value was out of range. Set the allowed minimum value to 1/1/0001.
- Fixed a problem in the flow instance search code. If a stat and end date were supplied without a time portion of the date, the system was not properly appending the default time component.
- Fixed a problem where the AddRecordPage, EditRecordPage, CloneRecordPage, and DataEntryPage fields were not added to the database during a new installation. Upgrades of existing installations were not affected.
- Fixed a problem in the web based workflow screen where data entry fields would not retain their values if the user selected a different document to view.
- Fixed a problem where the workflow data entry screen was not enforcing required (non-blank) fields.
- Fixed a problem where the workflow data entry screen was not validating input against the select list.
- Fixed a problem with manual form layout configuration in the DMS Manager.
- Fixed a problem in the DMS Manager where the check box option to validate against the select list was not being saved.
- Fixed a problem that would be encountered when upgrading from DMS9 to DMS 10.
- Fixed a problem where the flow instance history was displaying incorrect icons next to each history entry.
- Fixed a problem where a select list backed by a database query would not work in the workflow data entry screen if the task was using manual field layout.
- Fixed a problem where the drop down list of fields would scroll off the page if there were a large number of fields.
- Fixed a bug in workflow where the document record was not being updated with values from transition update fields.
- Fixed a bug when clicking the option to clone a record. The URL wasn’t properly formed.
- Fixed a bug in the record edit screen that would display un-editable fields.
- Fixed a bug in workflow that would show fields marked as display only as editable.
- Fixed a bug in DMS Web that would display a column even if a user didn’t have permission to view it.
- Added support for custom Add/Edit/Clone record screens in DMS Web.
- Added support for custom data entry screen in DMS Web workflow.
- Added authorization code requirement.
- 6. Fixed a bug in LVDMS Manager where marking a user an administrator in the user properties screen
would make them an administrator in all groups in the list.
- Fixed a bug in LVDMS Server Config that would cause the admin account password to not get updated.
- Fixed a bug in LVDMSConfig that would return an error when trying to authenticate through the domain.
- Fixed a bug in the LVDMSWeb barcode cover page where the barcode value was missing the trailing asterisk character.
- Fixed a bug in the DMS Manager that would cause all members of a group to be removed from the list if the last item in the list was deleted.
- Fixed a bug in the Records_URLQuery page – error displayed when attempting to log the user in.
- Fixed a bug in the DMS Manager – Double click of flow instances history list would not bring update the history details window.
- Fixed a bug in the DMS Manager – The flow instance id field was not being cleared if the input field was cleared.
- Fixed a bug in the DMS Manager – An error would be displayed when trying to import users from a domain.
- Fixed a bug where adding or editing a record would fail if a currency value had commas in it.
- Fixed a bug where a user assignment script would not run if the previous task was a manual task.
- Updated LvDmsCore10 ClientSession and ManagementSession objects.
- Change batch print to batch export to allow exporting documents or records as csv.
- Changed data entry screens to limit input to the length of the field.
- Fixed a bug in data entry screens that would produce an error if a date field contained a value of 1/1/1900.
- Updated batch print to combine TIF and PDF files into a single file and provide links for other document types.
- Fixed session timeout bugs in workflow and folders screen.
- Added .NET based LVDMSWeb and Workflow web apps.
- Added .NET based LVDMSConfig web app.
- Updated LVDMSServerConfig to .NET app.
- Replaced LVDMSWebMan with LVDMSManager .NET app.
- Updated all apps to use LVDMSCoreA (10).