IBM iSeries Backups Using Cohesity And LaserVault UBD Simplifies Your End-To-End Data Protection
Cohesity DataPlatform is the only platform designed to consolidate all your secondary data and workflows. Inspired by web scale architectures, Cohesity provides a scale-out, globally deduped, highly available storage fabric to consolidate your secondary data, including IBM iSeries, AS/400 and System i backups.
Simplify your data protection infrastructure with Cohesity DataPlatform and LaserVault Universal Backup Device (UBD) to improve your backup performance:
- Eliminate the need for tapes and reduce your Recovery Points by leveraging the high ingest throughput of Cohesity DataPlatform
- Minimize your backup windows by ingesting data in parallel on the scale-out nodes of the Cohesity Data Platform
- Create policies that specify your application SLA requirements including RPO, retention policies
- Protect your data off-site and enable disaster recovery /migrations to remote sites, with built-in remote replication. Leverage flexible replication topologies including site-to-site, one-to-many sites, cascaded, and to the cloud
- LaserVault’s Universal Backup Device (UBD) with Cohesity’s Scale-out DataPlatform allows customers to meet their strict SLAs.
To learn about the powerful combination of Cohesity and LaserVault UBD, read the Cohesity UBD Solution Brief.
Cohesity, Inc., 300 Park Ave Suite 800, San Jose, CA 95110
For more information about using UBD with your Cohesity system, please contact us.